Good architectural design does more than transcend the programmatic needs of a collection of spaces. It embodies a larger vision and has emotional connection. It also responds to context and enhances community.
Our first priority is to make sure we know your organization and understand your vision. Next, we work with you to establish a clear process, guiding you from start to finish. From programming and concept design to construction and final punch list. We work with you to prioritize and manage your budgets and timelines to ensure we meet your goals. Even if your project starts with less than a napkin sketch, our team can help bring your vision to life, delivering a project that leaves a lasting impact.
- Visioning, Programming, Research– Understanding your vision and industry and programming the building spaces
- Concept Design and Charrettes – Brainstorming and collaboration to begin layout and material selection and development of 3D modeling and graphics.
- Design Development—Further refinement of design, establishment of budgets, scope, schedules, code analysis, engineering requirements, etc.
- Construction Documents – Finalizing the construction documents for permitting and bidding
- Construction Administration – Advocating for you (client) through the process to protect design integrity, schedules, budgets, and overall project value
- Final Punch List—Seeing the final details of construction are completed to satisfaction
- Post-Occupancy Analysis—Reviewing the project one year after client move-in to analyze effectiveness of design and assess building commissioning.
+ See More Projects