Beyond solving spacing planning and programmatic or functional issues, interior design is about considering the interrelatedness of every surface or material with the larger structure and ‘story’. Space has power of emotion and interior design is about enabling that desired emotion to resonate with users.
More than trendy.
Interior Design is key to making a space that creates a unique experience for the people in it. Lighting, materials, colors, furniture, and technology are each critical components that we lead our customers through, and ultimately curate to represent your brand and vision for the space.
From floor to ceiling, our registered interior designers can help you create a space that connects with your users on an emotional level.
- Research – Understanding your vision and industry.
- Design Charrettes – Brainstorming to begin layout and material selection.
- 3D Designs – Creating 3D designs for you to see and approve.
- Feasibility – Budgeting, scope definition, scheduling, code analysis, engineering requirements, etc.
- Construction Documents – Finalizing the construction documents and getting bids.
- Construction – Advising through the entire build.